Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, June 10, 2012

No I have not fell off the planet..


But I have been extremely busy and enduring several changes in my life- other than my body. I would first like to apologize to Kayla and fellow bloggers for neglecting my blog. I am going to make a more honest effort to keep it updated. So I'll start with this post.

First off for those of you who are not aware, I am currently in the midst of a graduate program at Ole Miss. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I thought I had the time or energy to become a professional counselor, but it is a little too late to turn around now. On top of that, I must really need to have my head checked to have chosen to add a baby to the mix! (I've always been an act first, think later type of person.) So with all this said, I am now 30 weeks pregnant and will have taken four graduate classes by the end of the summer. As you can imagine, my plate is very full.

Next change in my life to share is my departure from teaching. As of the end of May, I am no longer a teacher or employed. And I must admit that it feels great. However, it will be short lived. My next job title, Mom, begins in August.  I will miss my teacher friends dearly and I am very thankful for all their love and support in getting me through this past year.

And of course the Bunyard household has been busy getting prepared for a little boy named Boston. I'll save my mushiness for other blogs, but it is amazing to think he will be here in ten short weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment