Busy Life As A Bunyard

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas and Birthday All in One Month!

Well with the month closely coming to an end, it is time to for the December birthday blog. Whoohoo! I love birthdays, but I can not imagine the double excitement of birthday and Christmas; all in one month! Whew.. I think I'll stick with my October birth month.


First I would like to say Happy Birthday to my little brother, Chase! Today is his 21st birthday.


Chase has always been our Christmas baby. I believe he came home, dressed in a stocking, on Christmas day 1989. According to my mom, I went in the house, took one good look at him, and then returned outside to play.. haha. Needless to say I wasn't too enthused with a quiet "Baby Brother".. However, he has made quite a splash on my family's life since then. I hope he uses his new found freedom wisely and I wish him many more to come.






Next on the agenda is to wish my most favorite Sister in Law a Happy Belated Birthday. Ashley Reed turned the ripe age of... eighteen.. on December 13th.Given that I have never had a sister, I feel blessed to have her in my life. Not only is she super smart and sassy, but she is gorgeous and overly generous. I know there are many exciting things in store for her and Kacey. Happy Birthday Ash!






I love you guys! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!! JB



Quote on December Birthdays..

"Keep birthdays and Christmas separate. Never wrap a birthday present in Snowman paper.. They will hate snowmen because of it.." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment