Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, December 10, 2010

New Years in Jacksonville?

So in the excitement of sharing my decorating stories, I completely disregarded telling you about the "Maroon Room's" Christmas tree. How dare I?

So here is the scoop. Cody's Maroon Room, or man-cave if you will, has a perfectly decorated MSU tree that even Dan Mullen would be proud of . It it sporting a list of True Maroon ornaments: from football players, helmets, and even a couple silver cowbells. Of course I was not allowed to help decorate; Cody's Room, Cody's tree... ( No hard feelings there, I'll decorate the big one and he can stick with the little one. ) Nonetheless, I do have to say that It looks pretty darn good. I'm impressed! Good thing I didn't graduate from Ole Miss or anything...















Speaking of Miss State, Cody and I will soon pack our bags and head to Florida. WhooHoo! For the second time this year, the Bunyards will make their way to Jacksonville. (We left for Bahamas out of Jacksonville earlier this Summer. Definitely not a fun drive.) Anyways, since the recent news of the Gator Bowl scheduled for New Years Day, Cody has been a busy bee making our arrangements to make sure we are there. And after a couple calls and swipes of the credit card, we will join our family in celebrating the Bulldogs success and hopefully a Win! JB



Before marriage, women should be told: "If you marry me, your marrying football." -Graham Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment