Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wrapping up Christmas.

Well the presents are opened and decorations are coming down. Another Christmas under our belts. If the years hardships ever doubted how blessed Cody and I are, I was truly reminded over the last couple of days. This time of year reminds of how great our lives are and the people we share it with.

I hope Santa delivered everything you wished for. I hope your belly's are slightly bigger and your homes are full with love and laughter. Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year.

Now on to New Years... I hope your thinking of those resolutions...JB


The Bunyards!












Christmas with the "little" brothers.
It's not very often were all together in
one place.



The most important things in life are your friends, family, health, good humor and a positive attitude towards life. If you have these then you have everything!

- Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment