Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, July 30, 2012

Baby Bash Continued

Cody and I recently hosted a baby bash at our home. We are so thankful to celebrate the soon to be arrival of our son with our friends. I know our lives are about to turn upside down and it was nice to spend some quality time with the gang. We hope they know how much we love and appreciate them.

Thanks to all of our friends who joined in celebrating. Boston is one blessed baby to have such wonderful people in his life. (Not to mention Aunts and Uncles who give such special gifts- but that is another post)

Thirty-seven weeks down. I'm hoping Boston Bunyard makes his debut earlier than planned!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog update! I hate I couldn't be there. Hurry Baby Boston! So many people are waiting to meet you and to love on you!

    ReplyDelete