Busy Life As A Bunyard

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monogram Madness

I don't know if I've mentioned how much I love personalized gifts, but monogrammed goodies hold a special place in my heart. Good thing Cody and I have such talented people in our lives who do do just that- sew and customize gifts. I've tried to keep up with Mrs. Donna's creations over the past year or so, and boy am I impressed with her skills! She is definitely going to be my go to person for all of Boston's monogramming. Check out some of her work- Sewing and Monogramming

 I had a suspicion that we would receive one or two special gifts from Mrs. Donna and Stacey, but I was overwhelmed with their generosity.Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of Boston's goodies. I wish I could pick a favorite, but I just can not. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives. I hope you don't mind me bragging on you ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment