Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Beginnings

 "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." 
 It seems that it was only a few months ago that I started this blog to kick off the beginning of a new journey in my life- marriage. Yet time flies when your having fun and believe it or not, but Cody and I will be celebrating our third wedding anniversary in less than a month. Wow!  Has it been three years, really?
I woke up this morning with a feeling of anxiousness and excitement similar to how I felt around the time of my wedding. They are wonderful feelings, but with them comes the sad awakening that I am shutting one door and opening another. No longer will it be newlywed days with few responsibilities. Oh no. Soon Cody and I will be well into our marriage with BIGGER responsibilities- one being our son. No longer will I be a simple fourth grade teacher, but a full-time mom and graduate student. And no longer will it be a fly by the seat of our pants lifestyle, but more well (packed) and planned decisions. Although these facts seem a little overwhelming, I couldn't be more blessed and excited. So with the end of the bridal days and beginning of motherhood, I thought I would share some pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment