Busy Life As A Bunyard

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Maternity Sneak Peek

Hello dear friends.
Cody and I have made it to 33 weeks in this pregnancy, and it is time to hit the to-do list like nobody's business. Unfortunately poor Cody's wallet is taking a major beating as well, but I guess that comes with the territory.  Have I mentioned how wonderful he is?..
One of the BIG items that was lingering over our heads was the ever so popular maternity session. Oh yes,  I mean picture taking time was in full force last weekend. Call me crazy (and maybe I am), but I suited up in my most flattering maternity gear, barely pushed my swollen feet in a pair of strappy sandals and paraded around outside in the hottest summer since 1980! Like I said, call me crazy.  It is okay though. We did it all in the name of our son. Hopefully one day he will enjoy viewing these and imagining what it was like to be in his mother's belly. And I hope to look back at these and say, "Geesh, did I really look that big!" (There are more to come, this is just a tiny snippet)


Now I must give credit where it is due. Our wonderful photographer is Amelia Patterson, or Milly as I affectionately know her. We are both alumni from good ole Horn Lake High and both her and Cody have Miss State Degrees displayed in their homes. Milly is such a talented artist and I applaud her overwhelming success. I foresee many more sessions with her in the future- next time however, we will be a family of three and Jasper. Check her out at Studio MJW

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! I love it! Thank you so much for your kind words! I can't wait to take more beautiful pictures for your beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete