Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, July 6, 2012

I Weigh How Much?!!


Hello folks. The Bunyards paid a visit to the baby doctor this morning. It looks like our little man is doing just fine and weighs a hefty 5 pounds and 6 ounces. So with six weeks or so left, we might just have an 8 1/2 or 9 pound baby on our hands!! Geesh! ( Assuming he gains the expected 1/2 lb a week) All is well with me as far as blood pressure goes. What is not going so well is the large amount of weight this mama has packed on. And there is more to come!!! I dread the scale. No, I despise the scale. Once Boston makes his arrival, I am heading to the gym for some major cardio sessions! I plan to be one fit lady by the time Christmas comes around- just in time for all the holiday food, great.

No comments:

Post a Comment