Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday and Easter Bunny

I'm officially feeling older this week.. My younger brother, Wyatt, turned eighteen last Friday.. Eighteen!! Seriously? That just blows my mind. For those of you who don't know, I have three younger brothers: Chase, Wyatt and Tyler. (Yes, you can feel sorry for me) But out of the three, I would say Wyatt and I are most alike. Plus he has always been our Easter baby since he was born so close to Easter Sunday. So in honor of his big birthday, Cody and I decided to take him to dinner downtown. We thought he would enjoy Kooky Canuck and then maybe a little sight seeing afterwards. Plus I wanted him to check out the seven lb hamburger that Kooky Canuck offers. It is huge! None of us were brave or hungry enough to order the ginormous hamburger, but we saw it pass by.. Geez.


After a great dinner, the three of us wondered around downtown celebrating Wyatt. I would say he had a blast and I am glad I got to share a special day with him. But for goodness sake, please stop getting older!

So of course the three day weekend was jammed full of events, but one of the most important and special of all was Easter Sunday. I LOVE Easter! I always have. Luckily, I married someone who doesn't mind filling my Easter basket with sweet goodies; I would be heartbroken if I had to give up my basket. So the Bunyards awoke Sunday morning to sift through what the Easter Bunny left us. Even Jasper was happy to see his treats! Afterwards, we dressed in our Sunday best and headed to his moms for Easter breakfast. Next we made our way to a wonderful church service that opened our hearts to the true meaning of Easter. And then the feasts began. I mean feast, feast, feast! I am definitely battling the bulge today. Oh well. It was a great day full of family, food, and fellowship. Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment