Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Your Only a Bride Once.


Or at least I plan to be. Hopefully! With all the weddings and engagements that have recently occurred in our circle of friends, I have found myself reminiscing about my own bridal days. It also may have something to do with the annual Mississippi Magazine: Wedding Issue that I received in the mail. Oh what fun those days were! Stressful? Heck ya. Worth every minute? Without a doubt. I must say the overall result was totally worth it. I wish I could relieve our wedding everyday.


Sadly, that day has come and gone.. It makes me blue to think we only get a few short months to bask in the glory of our "Bridal Bliss" and be showered with gifts and well wishes of love.. Or maybe I'm crazy... oh well, there is always the renewal of the vows to plan, right? In honor of the wonderful weddings to come, I decided to take a trip down The Bunyard Wedding memory lane. Considering that it was a years worth of wonderful festivities, I'll add them separately.. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment