Busy Life As A Bunyard

Thursday, April 7, 2011

You can call me Miss Accepted!


That's right, I'm officially, official! After a years worth of hard work and praying, I have been accepted to the Ole Miss Counselor Education program! Whoohoo! Grad School here I come! It's been awhile since I've been the student, but I'm more than ready to be siting in the desk again-versus standing in front of the room. I love to teach, but I also love to learn. Can you tell that I am excited or what?!

Oh and it gets better. I think Cody has also caught the "back to school" bug. He is considering going back to get his MBA at Memphis. You go babe! Two of us in school again..Lord help us!

It feels great to have the opportunity to continue our education. I feel blessed to have the support of friends and family, but most importantly, Cody. Now we just have to figure out how were going to pay for tuition.. Yikes! Donations anyone?

Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study. Be a student so long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life. ~Henry L. Doherty




2 comments:

  1. So very happy for you .... missing you today, but feel certain that you will see my silly face tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete