Busy Life As A Bunyard

Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding: Engagement Session


If you haven't noticed the overwhelming amount of engagements and wedding plans lately, no thanks to Kate and William a presume, well, you must have been living under a rock. It seems that everyone and anyone is making there way down the aisle. I guess you know your getting old when the majority of people your age are making BIG decisions. Oh well, I am glad. I love to hear engagement stories from happy couples. But most of all, I love to see engagement pictures! And man the talent of photographers these days is unreal!I think it is awesome when a photographer can truly catch a couples' personality.

Luckily for us, after some careful research, we decided on a very talented photographer, Jody Herndon! (Thanks to Ben and Lindsey Piper for the great recommendation!) Our engagement pictures were AMAZING. I was so thrilled to meet a genuinely talented guy. Our pictures are simple, just "Jessica and Cody"; which was exactly what I wanted. Thanks again Jody! We will cherish these forever. Check out a few of my favorites.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment