Busy Life As A Bunyard

Monday, April 18, 2011

I Can Finally Announce...!

That I am going to be an Aunt! Hooray! My sweet sister in law is pregnant! Whew! I have been waiting since November to say that! She can no longer hide that baby bump!

Ashley and Kacey are expecting their first child in just three short months. Baby Reed is due this July and I am overjoyed! I can not wait to be Aunt Jess! Doesn't Ashley look gorgeous?!


What are they having you ask? Well, we aren't sure. They have chosen to add some fun to the event and wait and see when the baby arrives. What do I think it is? A girl! But I'm really just looking forward to meeting a healthy baby, whether it be a niece or nephew. July can not get here quick enough! Any advice for a future Aunt?


2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Thanks, Jess! Very sweet blog...and you are definitely too kind! You will be an amazing Aunt and our baby will absolutely love you. It will be the luckiest baby alive to have such a creative and talented Aunt Jess who can make anything out of nothing...especially if it's a girl, lol. Thanks and love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I've seen a more beautiful pregnant lady. Ashley is just glowing.

    Congrats to them and to you & Cody!

    ReplyDelete